Data & Reporting Services Supervisor
Supports Eckerd’s Chief Information Officer to analyze, coordinate and evaluate business requirements, processes, and user needs for data and to ensure that Eckerd has the data systems, solutions and reporting capabilities necessary to support business operations and client services. Responsible to facilitate more informed decision-making across the organization by ensuring that data systems afford all levels of management and leadership with client information, production and performance data necessary to ensure regulatory compliance and drive superior client outcomes. Oversees and coordinates the data mining and analysis activities, ensures data integrity at all levels, evaluates and improves access to data at all levels of the organization, and leads and supports development initiatives within the organization. Coordinates data requests for external reporting needs to funders, providers and partners. Supervises the Data and Reporting Services staff and contributes to departmental budget planning process.
• Contributes to the design, development, testing and implementation of the client database to streamline business processes and ensure accurate collection of client data.
• Manages relationships with Eckerd internal and external customers, and identifies opportunities for improvement and automation.
• Coordinates the review and analysis of data to identify trends within all lines of business and reports trends and recommendations to departmental and Quality leadership.
• Responsible for oversight of support to clients with respect to data and reporting needs and requests; prioritizes data and reporting request for the Data and Reporting Services staff.
• Provide assistance with complex statistical analysis of organizational data to present to management to improve organizational performance.
• Provide training, technical assistance and expertise to Eckerd programs, ECA and Case Management agencies with the development of reports and data interpretation.
• Assists the CIO in development and maintenance of department business plan(s) and budget.
• Coordinates and supervises publication of reports, and special projects relating to data, development, and analysis. Such projects may require detailed technical knowledge of databases and data manipulation and conversion through various applications. Format and transformation of data for executive presentation purposes, including developing graphs and charts.
• Manages database security within Eckerd data systems.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of business requirements and participates in business process design.
• Coordinates the development of standardized and ad hoc reports as needed for internal/external reporting and performance management needs.
• Works with the Director of Quality to create and oversee schedule for quarterly data audits.
• Oversees the generation of routine data reports/packets Operation’s Leadership Team.
• Assist with the development of outcome related reports and extract data and format reports from Eckerd data systems for internal Eckerd clients, Operations, Senior and Executive Leadership teams.
• Responsible to liaison between Data and Reporting Services and all Eckerd programs, managing data needs and the ongoing relationship between Data and reporting Services and all Eckerd programs.
• Collaborates with IT department on hardware configuration, software distribution, network rights, training, connectivity, and documentation development specific to Eckerd Data systems.
• Identifies and documents application issues and leverages knowledge to assist internal engineering teams in the resolution of technical and logical software issues.
• Assist in analyzing current business processes, evaluating new system solutions to address client needs, and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Builds and maintains excellent client relationships and handles multiple technical tasks to support application users.
• Maintains a working knowledge of industry standard software and hardware systems and relevant diagnostics.
B.S./B.A. degree in MIS or related field, from an accredited College or University, or demonstrated experience in statistics, data management, performance management, use of performance metrics and data mining and analysis. Specialized training in software packages such as Crystal Reports, SPSS, Excel and Access required. Two years of supervisory experience of technical staff required. Three years’ experience in data analysis and/or statistics, data manipulation, data mining, reporting and database development and management required; five years in computer and software support to include data management and analysis and data reporting. Experience with budgeting preferred.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...