This position is providing data collection from various switch elements and transferring the data to servers and field personnel as required. Data collection consists of large amounts of switch OMs, Logs, and Audit data.
* Provide overall data collection support to Customer Operations/RF Engineering organizations.
* Requires typing skills for various reports and documents.
* Extensive use of computer throughout the workday.
* Accurate data collection of various forms and templates.
* Update multiple engineering and operation databases.
* Work under the general direction of the Glow Networks Lead for Data Collection.
* Perform work duties within established procedures, specifications and general instructions
* May be required to perform other duties with database and general administration activities.
* Local candidates only
* Typing skills (30-50 wpm).
* Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel. ( Vlookup a plus, but not required )
* Effective time management working within a daily schedule.
* Must be self-motivated, organized and accurate.
* Ability to maintain great communication between multiple work environments is a must.
* Ability and desire to work well in a team environment.
* Previous clerical, data entry, or bookkeeping experience a plus.
* Able to work additional hours when required. (Could be through network remote access)
* Previous telecom switch data experience a plus.
CSS Corp - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -