Under the guidance and leadership of a mentor
- Expand on push button data analysis efforts and complete cursory assessments,
- Scrub data sets to fix structural issues and conduct light research to resolve factual errors in data,
- Arrange data in simple, eye-popping reports, graphs, and presentations, and
- Maintain and enhance data standards and database documentation.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot complex queries, relationships, and reports in MS Access with direction from a mentor,
- Experience in VBA/VBS and SQL,
- Ability to provide consistent, organized, and accurate logs,
- Offers creative solutions when faced with unique challenges,
- Focuses on details to guarantee work quality and accuracy,
- Ability to not re-invent the wheel, resourceful, find solutions with out redundancy
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail,
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills,
- Ability to adapt quickly to new priorities,
- Ability to adapt to challenging work spaces
- Works well supervised or alone,
- Positive team oriented attitude.
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Experience creating surveys with Survey Monkey.
- Verifiably enrolled in a Bachelor’s program seeking a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related science or technology fields, with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Part-time graduate students and degree-seeking military vets welcome.
Nuesoft Technologies Inc. provides practice management solutions for physicians' offices, billing companies and student health and...