Nuesoft Technologies has a new opportunity for a database administrative intern. This position will work approximately 25 hours per week helping to generate critical report data to company leadership.
Under the guidance and leadership of a mentor:
- Expand on push-button data analysis efforts and complete cursory assessments,
- Scrub data sets to fix structural issues and conduct light research to resolve factual errors in data,
- Arrange data in simple, eye-catching reports, graphs, and presentations,
- Maintain and enhance data standards and database documentation.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot complex queries, relationships, and reports in MS Access with direction from a mentor,
- Experience in VBA/VBS and SQL,
- Ability to provide consistent, organized, and accurate logs ,
- Offers creative solutions when faced with unique challenges,
- Focuses on details to guarantee work quality and accuracy,
- Resourceful ability to find solutions with out redundancy,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail,
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills,
- Ability to adapt quickly to new priorities,
- Positive team oriented attitude.
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Experience creating surveys with Survey Monkey.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com , or send it via fax to 678-303-1142. Please include your name along with “Database Admin Intern” in the email subject line.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program seeking a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related science or technology fields, with a minimum 3.0 GPA.