Ciber has an immediate need for a Database Administrator.
SCOPE OF WORK
- The consultant will provide database administration support as required and other database support as required and identified within the scope of work.
- Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
- Patch Management – Apply database functional and security patches on Oracle and SQL Server databases;
- Database Upgrades – Upgrade existing SQL Server database environment as necessary and assist with the Oracle 11 upgrades;
- Provide database administration support for data integration project;
- Provide database administration support for the upcoming Electronic Documentation project
- Provide database administration support for NDOT projects and tasks are requested.
- Consultant must provide the following based on the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
- Database and operational modifications as required
- Database patches applied within 30 days of release for standard patches.
More frequent patching may be required for critical patches
- Upgraded Oracle environment to version 11
- Database design, creation, updates, and support for the NDOT data integration project
- Database design, creation, updates, and support for the Electronic Documentation project; and
- Bi-weekly status reports to include, but not be limited to
- Overall completion status of the project in terms of the approved project plan and schedule
- Problems that were encountered and proposed/actual resolutions
- Issues that need to be addressed
- Accomplishments during the period
- Activities to be accomplished during the next reporting period.
- Consultant may be required to travel to a work location outside of Carson City.
- Consultant will be reimbursed travel expenses and per diem at the rates allowed
- MUST be proficient in Oracle10, SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Windows O/S
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...