At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Database Administrator in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Provides support to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Office of Information Technology (OIT) with software engineering services to define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance the functionality of various applications. The current technical and application architecture environments contain a wide range of client-server, web-based, database, and commercial off-the-shelf software systems. The business application architecture includes APEX, J2EE, JBOSS and Oracle 11g. Some of these systems will be maintained and enhanced and others will be replaced with an Oracle-based enterprise application platform.
- Administers production databases in a large environment for complex computer systems.
- Provides end user technical support required to execute database changes and enhancements as well as security changes.
- Provides end user support.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
- B.S. Degree in a Technical Field, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- 7+ years of applicable experience.
- Requires proficiency in design, administration, implementation, upgrades, monitoring and database tuning that ensures applications run efficiently and reliably.
- Experience providing Oracle 11g and/or Sybase and/or Microsoft SQL Server administration.
- Oracle certification is desired.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Candidates must either be U.S. Citizens, possess a U.S. Work Permit or have a Permanent Residency.
Reference Code: SR# 2012-0583
Concurrent Technologies - 21 months ago