Must have a Degree in an IT or security related field
Minimum of Secret Clearance
Database Administrator requires implementing and maintaining the database across multiple platforms. Also, needs to be able to work well with others in resolving database related issues and optimizing SQL statement.
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance.
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Administration and Maintenance.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining the database in multiple platforms.
- Experience in trouble shooting database errors.
- Able to optimize SQL statements for proficiency.
- Ensure effective and consistent systems architecture.
- Communicate effectively across all areas of the project and with other project team members.
- Manage time effectively and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and written, to end users and executive management.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and work in an often high pressure environment with deadlines.
- Team player, must be able to work professionally and collaboratively with the government customer and other contract members of the project team.
- Experience with configuration and administration of Enterprise Applications.
- DBA Certification.
- Experience with network configuration outside of database.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with JSP.