For more than 30 years, EXL Landa, (formerly Landacorp), has been solving the complex problems faced by health plans and hospital delivery systems. As health plans, providers and members drive toward better sharing of information, EXL Landa provides the tools and services to execute a clear vision of collaborative health and care management.
EXL Landa empowers health plans with its CareRadius suite, a care management software that enables better SHARING for better health, COLLABORATION between health plans, providers and members, and technology with the ability to ADAPT to your evolving business needs with proven technology in its CareRadius suite to link members, providers and health plans.
EXL Landa’s CareRadius is utilized by many of the nation’s largest, most respected health plans and health delivery systems.
We are looking for a Database Administrator who is a skilled technician to assist our Sr. DBA/System Admin in dynamic, team oriented environment. Work to assess technical requirements, implement, and support our medical management software on Oracle databases. Provides internal server and Oracle database support.
Responsibilities Include: Administration, maintenance, and performance tuning of Oracle Databases.
- Optimize SQL, PL/SQL.
- Provide DBA/System Administration assistance to clients and internal
- Evaluate new database and operating system technologies and related tools
- Support Development Dept. projects for database issues, make data mapping decisions, and assist in stress and load testing analysis, environment set-up and testing scripts.
- Define and implement security policies around user access, password
requirements, Enterprise Manager access, database server host access, etc.
- Design and deploy database back-up strategies and ensure their
- Perform Oracle software installation and upgrades.
- Monitor patch notices, decide which are necessary for the EXL Landa
environment and implement them.
- Work directly with clients to plan and implement EXL Landa and Oracle
technologies at client sites.
- Develop tools, documentation and procedures that sustain and improve the
- Assist clients during implementation and post-implementation with troubleshooting Oracle database performance and functional issues.
- Assist clients with budgeting for database hardware and software, either
during implementation or for during hardware refresh activities.
- For clients who have contracted directly with EXL Landa for Oracle DBA services, provide services as defined in the contract. Generally this includes all aspects of maintenance of the client Oracle databases related to the EXL Landa products, such as performance monitoring and troubleshooting, configuration management, back-up and DR-related activities, etc.
3-5 years experience in Database Administration
BS Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
2-3 years Oracle database administration experience required
2-3 years experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
2-3 years experience with Unix and Windows server administration
EXL - 12 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...