IgnitionOne, a global leader in digital marketing solutions, enables companies to integrate cross-channel marketing efforts within one platform, allowing for deeper insights and greater online success. Managing over $1 billion of advertising annually across search, display and social, IgnitionOne provides the world's top marketers with media optimization, cross-channel attribution and website conversion solutions. IgnitionOne's solutions are backed by proprietary, best of breed technology: IgnitionOne's Digital Marketing Suite .
IgnitionOne currently powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, Chico's, Ann Taylor, La Quinta, Travel Guard and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as MRM Worldwide and CyberAgent.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in the online media industry from places like ask.com, Ask Jeeves, excite, and iWon. Be part of a team that partners with Google, Yahoo, and MSN to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital media and technology that is regularly featured in major news media - most recently the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News and AdWeek, among others. For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com or follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone.
- Database tuning, monitoring and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and maintaining large replication systems
- 24/7 On-call support
- Install and manage multiple MS SQL Server instances across multiple networks.
- Database Backup and Recovery
- Database security best practices
- Stored procedure programming and SSIS packages development
- Designing and implementing a processes for deploying, upgrading, managing, archiving and extracting data for various databases and data warehouse
- Work closely with the development team to optimize schema and performance as well as standardize the use of services provided by Microsoft SQL
- Problem solving and ensuring standards and best practices used in database development are followed and maintained
Experience with optimization and troubleshooting techniques to address performance problems.
- 2 -3 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- SQL Server 2008
- 3-5 years' experience in SQL Server database administration, backup/recovery, performance tuning, SQL development, data modeling, development, implementation and support of databases and analysis services for large scale transactional systems.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting SQL Server clusters
- Strong understanding of SQL Server internals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Proficiency in writing Transact SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, SSIS and understanding of SQL Server backup and restore procedures.
The following qualifications will distinguish candidates from others:
- Advanced expertise in stored procedure diagnosis, data modeling, replication, performance monitoring/tuning, and general database administration
- Strong background in ETL and distributed environments
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high energy, thrive on challenges, be self-motivated, possess superb follow through skills, and be eager to get the things done!
- Experience in the Search Engine industry
- Experience with high volume OLTP systems
- Experience with managing large replication systems
- Experience with VLDB systems
- Experience with SQL Sentry
- Experience with SQL Server2012
- Experience with NO SQL database systems
Innovation Interactive, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -