Solutico, Inc's mission is to build top-performing and top-producing IT organizations through process and capability services by enabling their key business activities through creating agile, efficient, and sustainable outcomes. We achieve our mission by providing aligned, repeatable, and measured solutions that are developed hand-in-hand between our customers and staff.
At Solutico, our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer an environment that fosters creativity, original thought, collaboration, growth, leadership, and teamwork. Our goal is to hire talented individuals that fit the needs of our projects, will return value back into our organization through retention, and deliver continued successes.
Solutico's leadership team is priviledged to communicate our business objectives to every employee. They translate them into responsibilities and activities for employees at every level. This ensures our success as a company but also reinforces our committment to each of our customers while leading by example.
View our site to learn more about us: www.soluticoinc.com
We are selecting a candidate to be the DBA for a Small Business Administration project to be submitted as key personell. This position is subject to contract award.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) requires enhancements to its current website to better allow for program evaluation and reporting. This system is envisioned as an integrated database containing all Small Business Investment Company(SBIC) program information, with two logical views of the data. The Public View provides access to award information as well as other data deemed publicly accessible by law. The restricted-access Government View provides all commercialization data for SBIC program evaluation.
The main objective for the project is to update the SBIC page on SBA.gov to include a searchable database of all SBICs. The major requirements will be to create a database of SBIC awardees that can be searched based on a number of different characteristics including: Year, Phase, State, Company Women/Minority Owned, Type of Fund, Award amount, etc.
This contract has a 90 day period of performance. Additionally, the interpretation for the requirements and timelines for deliverables will be interpreted by the COR and/or project manager. These requirements may be influenced by changes and in the ongoing process to update the SBIR and STTR Policy Directives.
Skills and Competencies:
- Have familiarity with the SBA System(s) Development Methodology and SBA standards for programming, security, and design standards.
- Completes day-to-day tasks within a development team: support, expertise, documentation creation and review, troubleshooting, problem mitigation.
- Creates and is the co-owner of a System Architecture Document.
- Has proven experience in developing databases that successfully fulfill project requirements.
- Has proven experience developing databases for role based interface views that have different capabilities based upon role-based authentications.
- Has proven experience developing databases for web interfacees that Implement restricted view data entry interface for capturing and reporting on data.
- Provides rules and enforcement for a secure data interface that will be used for the real-time collection of data.
- Provide the ability to validate and enforce that the data transmitted conforms to the required formats, and that the data is valid.
- To the extent possible, existing, accepted database design patterns and frameworks will be utilized to speed development and to lend a higher degree of quality/stability to the application.
- Working knowledge/experience of database development, including their architecture, requirement identification, design, customer support/service, and overall project management
- Capacity to understand, digest, communicate, and satisfy requirements in relation to deliverables, risks, issues, and team.
- Communicates difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Posesses sound judgment and tact
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently and as part of a team in a collaborative and productive manner
- Experience working on new, enhancement, and maintenance projects
- A vast amount of DBA tools in their toolkit
- 10+ years of overall professional experience, 5 years of IT experience minimum
- M.S. or B.S
- Ability to obtain and hold a position of Public Trust
- Telework -- local preferred
- Challenging Assignments
- Professional Growth
- Competetive Pay
- C2C, W2, 1099