The Database Administrator is responsible for the design, installation, configuration, administration, tuning, and optimization of UNIX/Linux and Windows servers, Database instances, and related software and components to achieve highly available and high performance applications and services.
This position reports to the IT Operations Manager and is a largely independent one requiring initiative and individual responsibility.
• Bachelor degree in computer or technical related science or equivalent work experience.
• 4 plus years of experience in database architecture and systems administration.
• Experience working in a high availability, high visibility production environment.
• Experience with Oracle and SQL Server Backup and Recovery scenarios.
• ASM, Data Guard, and RAC experience is preferred.
• Solaris and Red Hat Cluster experience is a plus.
Minimum Educational Requirements
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a motor vehicle record check, criminal background check, and substance check.
Viaero's IT Team is full of talented, dedicated professionals who provide the best in customer service. Apply online today to be a part of this top-notch team!
Viaero is about flexibility and always giving you trustworthy service. Our network is extremely reliable and will keep you connected....