MS Access, er, MS Excel, SAP, Oracle, ERP
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
Client: Energy Industry
Position Id: EN1925
Title: Database Analyst
Location: Atlanta GA - 30339
Duration: 12 Months
Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database.
Job Responsibilities or Duties:
- Data analyst will be responsible for extracting, arranging & compiling the fulfillment data & preparing dashboards for the FPT business.
- Maintain the repository of OTD, Open PO lines dashboards.
- Pulling site data and will be responsible for creating bi-weekly on time scorecards for all the FPT sites.
- Responsible for maintaining FPT Fulfillment support central site as the co facilitator.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, data bases, ERP data bases and applications: Oracle, Oracle Discoverer.
- Compile weekly/bi-weekly/monthly reports and ad hoc reports within short notice
- Extract data from different data bases, ERP’s and compile summaries into various reports.
- Expand knowledge constantly to adapt to changing data environments and requirements
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and NA-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Work portfolio/project detailed list will be required.
- Need independent worker who will not require a lot of manager guidance and feedback.
- Troubleshooting and problem solver.
- Must be customer oriented and focused.
- Must be organized and have IT background.
3 - 8 years
Collabera - 20 months ago
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...