- Assist the USAF in identification of TDL technical and operational factors that impose interoperability risks to achieving identified military objectives.
- Provide a digital trouble report database that is accessible via military web-services. This database shall include the following information: trouble reporting reference number; procedures for validating trouble reports; points of contact for resolution of a trouble report; procedures for creating an Interface Change Proposal; and an interface to the USAF TDL C&L database (the C&L database allows for lessons learned to be annotated for future use by the operator).
- An Associate's degree in a technical field (such as engineering, computer science, information technology, etc.) is required.
- At least four (4) years recent experience (within past 6 years) at MAJCOM Staff or equivalent level working TDL and Multi-TDL interoperability analysis, configuration management, data management, staff processes, requirements development, and applicable military standards (US Mil-Std 3011, 6011, 6016, 6017, 6020) is required.
- OR -
- At least five (5) years of recent experience (within past 7 years) in a formal job working with analytical principles to support complex research and analysis requirements is required.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within last 7 years) working TDL and Multi-TDL interoperability, configuration management, data management, staff processes, requirements development, and applicable military standards (US Mil-Std. 3011, 6011, 6016, 6017, 6020) is required.
We offer competitive, company paid benefits, to include (but not limited to):
- Decypher is a full-service consulting firm with the sole purpose of making our clients and employees successful. Our Technology, Learning, Organization & Strategy solutions are provided to military, government, and commercial clients globally
- Recognized by Texas Monthly as "One of The Best Companies to Work for in Texas- 2012" and Diversity Business.com as "The Top 500 Women Owned Businesses in America - 2012"
- Decypher's list of awards and recognition continues to grow because of our talented and dedicated team of associates and consultants
- At Decypher, we strive to create an engaged culture that recognizes talent and promotes personal and professional growth
Decypher is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Matching 401k Program
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual leave for medical and personal reasons
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays Annually