The primary roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for effective collection, manipulation and calculation of data and metadata
- Sound knowledge of ETL concepts and experience using SQL server 2008 SSIS is needed
- Experience developing OLAP cubes for BI applications, data mining and reporting using SQL server 2008 SSAS
- Knowledgeable and experienced in designing and developing all types of data modeling including experience with dimensional data modeling
- Responsible for working with large data sources from multiple platforms
- Develop/maintain documentation of all ETL processes
- Some application development is a plus (visual studio, asp.net, vb.net, c#)
- Prior experience running queries on NICE Database Kit is a plus
The levels of experience, training, education, and core skill sets for this position are:
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining data warehouse
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSAS, ODS, EDW and/or other data collection and presentment applications.
- MCTS certified in Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance preferred
- Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate complex ideas and methodologies to all levels of management and staff
- Experience in an operations environment a plus
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.