Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support multiple audit projects with ongoing input data integrity checking, data classification, compiling In Take statistics, and data normalization.
- Work with requestors to prepare the input data sets for systematic processing and reporting.
- Work with requestors and supervisor to design and develop ad hoc and standard reports to meet decision support, audit discovery, and management reporting needs.
- Program data import, data analysis, data export, and reporting applications with Microsoft Access Database.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of relational database management system, e.g. Microsoft Access Database, Oracle Database Server, and others.
- Prepare supporting documentation on data import, data normalization, and data export processes.
- Prepare and maintain process and procedure documentation.
- Work continuously to improve efficiency and repeatability of processes and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree (BS/BA) in Business Information System Management is preferred.
- More than three years experiences working in a professional data analytical and reporting environment including at least one year experience working with Microsoft Access Database for data analysis and reporting.
- Insurance industry experiences preferred.
- Computer/Software Skills and Abilities
- 4+ years working with Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- 2+ years programming Microsoft Access Database Management System.
- 2+ years preparing and formatting Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software.
- 2+ years designing and developing report with Microsoft Access Database Management System or other report writer software.
- 2+ years of importing/exporting and manipulating relational data in modern relational database management system.
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly with requestors and fellow team members.
- Ability to plan tasks in a logical and achievable manner.
- Ability to summarize, conclude, and report on analytical results in both tabular and graphical formats.
NT Affiliated - 15 months ago