US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Finding the enemy one query at a time … be an Oracle DBA for the mission! Northrop Grumman – Information Systems is looking for an experienced Database Architect Administrator who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and wants to make a difference. You’ll see the fruits of your labor realized as real mission users employ your system and make new requests in an agile environment. You’ll be part of a highly-responsive team who builds the highest quality software products for our national security customer.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Database Architect Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in the Northern, VA area.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Have 14 years of experience in database administration and 5 years with Agile systems.
- Proficient with Oracle RDBMS, TDE, VPD, RMAN.
- Proficient with PLSQL
- Exposure to Java
- Experience with WebLogic or Tomcat
- Experience in Secure system environments
- Experience with workflow systems.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows commands.
- Ability to brief at all levels.
- Good technical writer
- Must be a self starter and take responsibility for completing assignments on time.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Position requires a current TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 13 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...