Maintains and develops database by determining structural requirements based on business and product requirements.
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand business & product requirements for data storage and retrieval
- Understand the business & product requirements for data warehousing and reporting
- Undertake database structure review, modification and maintenance
- Undertake and participate in data integration between systems
- Analyze database performance and make recommendations to upgrade the database structure / SQL tuning
- Create, Upgrade and maintain Schema for Data Warehouse and Reporting requirements
- 5 years experience in Oracle database and 2 years experience in Oracle performance tuning. Experience working with very large databases is a plus.
- Database development experience using SQL, PL/SQL is required.
- ETL development experience is required. Oracle Warehouse Builder experience is preferred.
- Database schema design experience (OLTP & Data Warehouse) is required.
- Experience in Database Plan analysis & SQL Tuning is required.
- Experience in Oracle 10g is required. Experience in Oracle 11g is a plus.
- Experience in J2EE products using Oracle database is preferred. (on WebLogic application server experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with Oracle DBAs, System Operations, Release Management, Software Development and Quality Assurance teams is a must.
B.A. or B.S. degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience (Graduate degree preferred)
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes all employment related decisions without regard to a person’s race, color, national origin, indigenous status, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fiserv - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...