Our Client is searching for an Oracle DBA.
- 6-8 years of DBA experience and with Oracle Release 11i
- At least 6 years of experience as an Oracle DBA / Data Architect.
- Experience leading resources to develop cross subject area integrated solutions through consensus building and negotiation.
- Experience establishing standards and policies for information asset classes, and collaboration with application teams to inventory and classify existing information assets.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex problems pertaining to data architecture.
- Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
DBA experience on Linux/Aix Unix Platforms (AIX)
This position will primarily be to support 100+ o developers (good communications skills a must have)
Oracle ASM Experience
Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases
Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team
Ability to interact with development teams, business owners, and various levels of management
Ensure high availability and performance (require 24x7 pager support on a rotational basis)
Experience working as part of a team that delivers a high availability service
Experience in use of Oracle OEM grid control
Q1 Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard