MOTOROLA Requirement - Tech Talenta : Database Architect
We currently have a Contract position with MOTOROLA for “ Database Architect ”. We are pursuing high caliber individuals who are ready to take action and make a positive impact immediately by working with one of the world’s most influential companies.
If interested, please reply with the following information and als o attach a copy of your latest r esume
at email@example.com else reach me on 646-558-7104 x 910041 .
2) Availability information
3) Current Location
4) Best Contact number
5) Word Formatted Resume
6) Work Status (Citizen/GC/H1-B)
Title: Database Architect
Duration: 6 + Months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Purpose: Maintains database by determining structural requirements; developing and installing solutions.
Database Architect Job Duties:
Prepares users by conducting training.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
Skills/Qualifications: Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Teamwork, Technical Zeal, Project Management, Presenting Technical Information, Training , Operating Systems
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Please let me know if you need any more details.
Thanks & Regards,
Jeevan Prakash Shreemukh
646-558-7104 x 910041