Ohio/Support Staff - Case Records Specialist
Ohio - Columbus (High St.) 43215
National Youth Advocate Program is seeking a Full Time Database Coordinator. The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomics, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds.
- High school diploma, or equivalent with a minimum of three years of experience in data entry and computer applications.
- Well organized
- Able to manage large flows of referral information.
- Computer and typing skills (50-60 wpm) preferred.
- Productive customer service skills.
- Reports directly to the Database Manager or designee
- Logs receipt and completion of referral input.
- Collects and organizes data required for creating client records.
- Enters all client information into database and maintains all changes involving client’s progression through YAP services that have been provided.
- Responsible for processing foster care referrals, including processing of placements, respites and discharge information.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records of all outstanding referrals.
- Purges specified data files and logs as required; makes individual and/or mass corrections, modifications, and/or updates to data files, as appropriate.
- Inputs statewide mental health survey information and ensures accuracy of reporting.
- Coordinates transfer of necessary files to appropriate billing specialist
- Ensures strict confidentiality of client’s records.
- Participates in Agency training as required.
- Performs other duties as requested.