Job Requisition Number: 75346
Category: Information Systems - Database
Primary Location: Reston, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with POLY+
WORK LOCATION: Northern VA work sites.
NOTE: This position requires candidates to currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. Due to the classified nature of the program we are unable to advertise the specific polygraph. Details will be discussed with qualified candidates.
CONTRACT DETAILS: This is a NEW 10 year contract with well over a 1000 positions (and continues to grow). If you are looking for a contract that can provide multiple assignments over the course of your career you have found a real home. Every position has that consultant-like feel to it where your efforts are making an impact on mission critical systems.
POSITION SUMMARY: Defines and oversees database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation. Provides experienced technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of a database environment. Designs and implements databases with respect to access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods. Serves as a team leader and as a team member, and works to maintain a positive environment.
- Designs, implements and maintains moderately complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
- Develops and maintains expertise in use of automated tools for database design and implementation.
- Leads the design and maintenance of logical and physical data models (relational & dimensional), data dictionary and database volumetrics.
- Advises applications development staff and users on database solutions to business problems, data architectures, data base management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of databases.
- Defines file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications.
- Maintains database dictionaries, monitors standards and procedures and integration of systems through database design.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date knowledge of database information and requirements for maximizing database potential.
- Ensures that databases are designed to meet requirements at the lowest possible costs.
- Assures the timely completion of the database projects and estimated costs.
- Provides assistance to various clients as required for database design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Maintains standards and documentation.
- Assists senior database analyst staff in the identification and resolution of production and/or applications.
- Monitors the system's development activities as they relate to the database development effort.
- Assists in analysis and design activities associated with the development and maintenance of the database.
- Provides team leadership to less experienced staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Top Secret clearance SCI access with favorable polygraph (TS/SCI POLY+)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 23 months ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...