The Database Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of database schema to support business requirements, T-SQL programming, ETL solutions to convert source data into line-of-business applications, procedures to insure data integrity and accuracy.
- Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of corporate data warehouse and BI implementations
- Contribute to development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL processes, and OLTP system
- Create stored procedures, functions, triggers, CLR code in T-SQL to provide solutions to business problems.
- Work with a team of analysts to promote best practices in the organization
- Data conversion project planning
- Communicate project status with management
- Vendor / data source interaction
- Other tasks as assigned
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Maintenance plans and methods
- Application Integration
- Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Data file formats and transmission protocols
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Excel)
- Lending Experience is a plus
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer and/or phone for extended periods of time as required.
American Credit Acceptance - 2 years ago