Reference Code: 12048811
Location: New York, NY, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Basel II Retail credit knowledge to work on the risk data quality technology team for Optima Retail.
This individual will also be responsible to work with the ETL team and Data Acquisition team to establish baseline of the current data quality issues and monitor improvements; Month over month for Critical Data Assets; Work with the reporting team to develop requirements for data quality and operation reports; Work with COE/CDO and data providers to identify root cause of the issues and find both tactical and permanent resolutions that can be mechanized via software solutions.
This individual may also be responsible in developing standardized reporting from Optima Retail to support enhancements to the data quality management efforts. Projects which resource will be involved with include Optima Retail, CCAR, BASEL and other reporting, dashboards and corporate scorecards Data Warehousing efforts. Qualifications
Desired skill set: Database development (Oracle, Sybase) background at Citi, Strong data management skills, communication skills, expertise in formal SDLC development, quality control and management, experienced in project technical lead roles. Experience with working in a highly matrixed organization preferably in a Citi's culture."
- Develop consistent process around CCAR Data Integration processes, particularly on Basel II data capture to reduce errors in processing and communications.
- Be a key contributor on the development team to ensure we are able to create a highly functional data quality team to support Optima Retail efforts.
- Produce significantly improved transparency to senior business and technology managers around the status of our application development efforts.
- Work with various technology groups in operations and technology to leverage skills, tools and process improvements.
- Be the key technical resource on our projects working with both key business partners and risk architecture to drive detailed business requirements and to aggressively drive the project technical dependencies; Also to work with the ETL and Data Acquisition Leads on the project while ensuring all deliverables are met and exceeded.
Citi - 19 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...