SQL Database Developer
If you haven’t heard, Citrix ShareFile is the most exciting data sharing and synchronization technology for businesses. ShareFile allows you to create a secure space where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely. You can send large files by email, conduct a secure file transfer or set up a collaboration space for project-related files. ShareFile plays a key role in the Citrix mission of enabling mobile work styles.
The database team is responsible for mission-critical ShareFile account data, user data and metadata. The database engineer will join the team in the design, development, maintenance and monitoring of large scale physical and logical database infrastructure. He/she assists in the evaluation and selection of supporting tools, and assists in schema design and maintenance. The engineer works with development engineers and Operations to ensure optimal utilization of database resources. The engineer works closely w/ .NET developers to optimally design & implement DB schema and data changes. The Developer gets an opportunity to improve scalability by leveraging SQL, NOSQL and NewSQL technologies to help ShareFile transition to Cloud/BigData as part of its rapid growth.
If you are passionate about databases, like to be challenged with tough problems and love to work with smart people, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun. Here are some examples of the things you would be working on:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Schema & Stored Procedure design/implementation for customer-facing and internal tool features. Handle data lifecycle and deployment scripts and utilities
- Work with other senior developers to improve application performance by tuning queries
- Active participation to help ShareFile scale it's business by leveraging SQL, NOSQL and NewSQL
- Great exposure to high volume OLTP, Reporting and BigData challenges
- Assist in the identification and repair of inconsistent or incorrect data
Experience writing SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, functions or TSQL scripts
Experience with designing, developing and deploying SSIS,SSRS
Experience with SQL 2012 is a must. Minimum 5 years working with SQL Server
Ability to troubleshoot software and processes to determine the root cause and develop the corresponding solutions
Excellent teamwork and attention to detail
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Management
Certifications / Technical Training are a plus
- Experience in high availability & high volume environments
- Strong working knowledge of C# and .Net programming
- Exposure to NOSQL, NewSQL & BigData
- Source Control experience
Citrix Systems - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...