Collective, a top digital advertising technology company, is looking for a talented developer to join our Data Architecture team. You will be part of a team that is at the core of processing critical data from internal and external sources used by multiple departments across the organization.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about working with large amounts of data, and likes to collaborate and brainstorm in a Big Data environment.
- Load and process over a terabyte per day in into our Netezza database appliances.
- Design and develop database schema, stored procedures, and processes.
- Integrate data from OLTP sources into the Data Warehouse.
- Optimize queries, and troubleshoot performance and data quality issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL experience.
- 2+ years of experience dealing with web scale (Big Data) data processing in Data Warehouse environments such as Netezza, Greenplum, Vertica, Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Minimum of 2 years’ writing shell scripts and job scheduling (cron) in a Linux/UNIX environment.
- 2+ years of experience dealing with web scale (Big Data) data processing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or 5 years related experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a huge plus
- Ruby, Python, Perl
- C++ programming knowledge a big plus, as that will help greatly with writing UDXs in Netezza.
Collective - 19 months ago
Collective Media's media and technology solutions serve online publishers, agencies and advertisers. Collective Media's product suite...