The Future of Audit Services and Tools (FAS&T) transformation program is a multi-year initiative to increase our pre-eminence in audit. The program is forward looking and will be making use of the latest releases of technology from Microsoft amongst others. The program offers a chance to work on a global database deployment to support web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones.
The Database Developer will work closely with the Database Architect to model, design, maintain and support all SQL database needs.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience with a SQL Server.
• 3 years of experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
• 3 years of experience with Data Modeling
• 5 years of experience with T-SQL Programming (Stored Procedures/Functions/SQL Queries)
• 3 years of experience with SSIS
• 3 years of experience with Data Modeling tools (ERWin/Visio)
• 3 years of experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012 (Business Intelligence Development Studio/SQL Server Data Tools)
• 3 years of experience with Team Foundation Server/Database Project for source control and Code deployment
• 3 years of experience with T-SQL Performance Tuning
• Strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex projects.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
• Proven ability to facilitate change management with teams.
• Experience in the full project and delivery life cycles - from planning to delivery, implementation and completion / handover.
• Good negotiation and resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Positive team player, willing to share knowledge.
• Commitment to learning and self-improvement.
• Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
• Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required.
• Self driven to stay abreast of current technology trends.
• Proven ability to thrive under pressure.
Additional desirable skills (optional) are the following:
• Experience with any other Major RDBMS (ex: Oracle/DB2 etc..)
• Exposure to NoSQL databases/technologies (Not a requirement for this job but nice to have)
• SharePoint 2007/2010
• Experience with VB.Net or C# and .Net framework