Job ID #: 24417
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Technology
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : 5-7 Years
Relocation Provided : To be determined
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
The Expedia Financial Systems Technology team is looking for a SQL database developer. This position would play a key role in maintaining and enhancing key back office financial applications originally developed using .NET and SQL Server.
- Design and maintain Financial Back Office database applications using SQL Server following the Expedia Software Development Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other groups (Business Partners, Developers, Testers and production support engineers) in implementation of analytical and technical solutions.
- Create unit test cases and technical documentation, perform detailed code reviews, and create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and helping to develop the group’s coding standards, design methodology and programming practices.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines :
- Experience with multi-tier applications.
- Strong Transact SQL programming and design skills.
- Experience with the full development lifecycle process from concept through delivery.
- Strong work ethic, with great communication, organizational and technical skills
Core Competencies :
- A minimum of 5-7 years of development experience
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred
About Expedia, Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. GTO-Corp IT
Expedia - 11 months ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...