Seterus Inc. is seeking a Database Developer who will be required to work closely with other developers, project managers, quality assurance engineers, business analysts, business users and others within the corporate environment to understand, design, develop and maintain solutions using Microsoft SQL Server technologies. Being a team player with excellent communication skills and having the ability discuss technical issues with non technical personnel is essential. You will be asked to analyze complex data systems and create solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services. You will be designing and developing stored procedures, views and other database objects necessary to support SSRS managed reports and SSIS packages. You will be involved in gathering functional specifications, creating technical specifications, performing unit testing, maintaining and enhancing existing reporting capabilities, trouble-shooting issues and providing technical support on day-to-day activities.
Design new software solutions/SSRS reports utilizing Mortgage Servicing Technology software development practices. Write and debug complex SQL queries and optimize performance of reports that run in regulatory mission critical high volume settings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Experience with relational databases
2. Ability to monitor and resolve performance issues
3. Complete understanding of one or more SDLC processes
4. Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
5. Self-motivated and able to remain focused on assigned projects, completing assigned tasks on time
6. Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Experience in mortgage\lending servicing
2. Experience in high volume batch processing design and support
3. Experience in state and federal level compliance related projects
4. Experience in financial industry
5. Programming in other areas (web development, web services) would be desirable
6. Experience with UAT and designing UAT test cases
7. MS .Net/C# would be desirable
1. Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, peers, and management through written and verbal communication.
2. Ability to communicate with customers, internal departments, and other outside parties in a professional manner.
3. Effectively communicate with business analysts, developers, and quality assurance staff in the resolution of technical problems
1. Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as requested by management.
2. Willingness to provide on call support on a rotating basis
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server TSQL
- At least 3 years experience in SSRS Reports
- At least 3 years experience in creating SSIS packages
- English: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 21 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...