Location – Warrington, PA
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading
global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
This person is responsible for eCRF development efforts.
Overview of the Role
Role Requirements / Skills / Experience Required
- Will design and maintain database; program eCRF applications
- Maintain eCRF design documentation and ensure compliance with GCP, SOP and SDLC along with 21 CFR Part 11: Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures
- Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international
- Must have 1 -2 years software development experience
- Proficiency in C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft .Net, client-server architecture and software development life cycle required
- Trained in Good Clinical Practices
- Must have excellent organizational, documentation and communication
- BS in Computer Science/Mathematics/Electrical Engineering or local equivalent
Working for ICON Medical Imaging you will be provided with an excellent benefits package.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
In addition you will have the opportunity to develop within your role and take on further responsibilities or develop your skill set within other related departments of ICON Medical Imaging.
Following your application if you are successful you will be invited to an initial telephone interview with one of our dedicated recruiters who will be able to provide you with more details of this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
31/Jan/13, 7:18:15 PM