SMARTER, BETTER, FASTER
IO designs, engineers, and delivers data center infrastructure for the world's largest enterprises, governments, and service providers. IO owns and operates data centers for hundreds of customers and has leveraged this experience to build a next-generation Data Center 2.0 cloud-enabling technology platform. IO.Anywhere™ modular data centers provide enterprise-class infrastructure that can be delivered as Data Center as a Service and rapidly deployed as a product to customer sites anywhere in the world. IO is a privately held company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
IO.OS is on the wave of disruptive software innovation. If you love the fun and excitement of working in an entrepreneurial, collaborative and team-based software development environment with cutting-edge technologies then send us your resume today.
At this time, IO is seeking a SQL Developer to join our strong database group. The SQL Developer will perform: design and implement relational database models (logical and physical), database storage objects (tables, indexes), database programming using user-defined functions, triggers, stored procedures, and Transact-SQL.
- Work on multiple software development projects using SQL as directed by Sr. Software Engineer. Projects include creation of new tables, indexes, and stored procedures.
- Develops and supports triggers, archiving of data, and creation of complex transactions. Ability to create parameterized SQL for reporting purposes. Ability to use and describe SQL Profilers to review and analyze execution plans. Ability to use hints and refactored SQL to influence execution plans.
- Refactor existing DB code to meet evolving needs of business.
- Create and manage versioning for all authored DB applications.
- Stay current with relevant technology in order to maintain and/or improve functionality for authored applications.
- Be able to travel as necessary.
- Due to the nature of IO's relationship with the US Government, you must be a U.S. citizen to be considered.
- 4+ years’ experience working with MS SQL Server 2005 and above.
- Strong T-SQL scripting knowledge.
- Expertise in generating and debugging stored procedures and troubleshooting joins.
- Experience in creating tables, views, triggers, and indexes.
- Experience with relational data modeling. .
- Ability to work flexible hours under minimal supervision.
- SQL Server DBA experience
- SQL Server 2008/2012 experience
- Experience with SSIS and ETL