External Job Description
If you are a results-oriented technology professional seeking a fast-paced, ever changing environment, our company may be right for you.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT LLC owns and operates companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas. With over 740 offices, 43,000 sales associates and approximately 5,000 employees, NRT aims to be the preferred gateway for exceptional real estate experiences, for both consumers and our sales associates. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
At NRT LLC and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success.
The Database Developer (DBA) works within a team to create web-centric solutions, develop database and data feed solutions, administer databases and database servers, participate in the build and deployment cycle and contribute in all phases of development projects while providing support to existing clients.
- 3 years of database development experience using T-SQL on MS SQL Server (2005 and higher)
- 3 years of experience in a high volume web-enabled environment including development of stored procedures
- 3 years of experience in data transformation and analysis in both normalized and de-normalized data environments from a wide variety of data sources
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent experience
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
- Experience with various development technologies - Scripting, SSIS, SQLCLR, .NET, DTS, SSRS
- Experience with support and administration of multi-database environments including SQL Clustering and various SAN storage solutions
- Familiarity working with source control systems and deployment technologies such as Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Unit testing and integration testing experience
- Familiar with physical-layer hardware interfaces, higher-level OS architecture, communications technology, embedded applications, and enterprise management
- Highly organized individual, capable of handling multiple conflicting priorities and comfortable working with a diverse team
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communications
- Ability to work well individually and also in team setting
- Ability to move easily between multiple projects at any given time
- Working knowledge of RedGate, Beyond Compare and BIDS Helper preferred.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -