QVine Corporation provides mission and technology consulting, software
development and system integration services across the Intelligence
Community. Take your career to the next level and join our team to
make an impact on National Security!
( Position requires a current/active TS/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance.)
New addition to one of QVine’s prime global enterprise contracts supporting the
Intelligence Community. T he incumbent will work closely with a team of
developers in a fast-pace Agile environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
DB Studio, Toad, Erwin, or Oracle Designer.
- Solid programming with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Database design and development.
- Data modeling and design structures to include one or more of the following:
- Analyzing business processes and performing in-depth work analyses.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills including ability to establish
Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong self-initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
- Clear communication skills.
QVine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jobs@QVine.com