Area of Interest:
Environmental & Infrastructure
The Shaw Group provides premier engineering, design, construction, and maintenance services to government and private-sector clients in a wide array of industries, including the energy, environmental, infrastructure, and emergency response markets.
- Looking for an innovative, motivated developer to create .NET web applications.
Reviews, evaluates, implements and maintains company database[s] and vendor applications.
organization, and clients.
- Expert user of applications and vendor products to meet project objectives.
- Designs conceptual models for automating data and information flow on complex projects.
- Tests new and modified applications.
- Identifies data sources, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Communicates technical concepts to other technical staff, as well as professional operations staff, non-technical members of
- Reviews, evaluates, implements and maintains company database[s] and vendor applications.
- Relies on broad industry experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Required Technical Skills:
- 7 to 10+ years experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment of 5 - 10 developers and be capable of effectively handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Ideal candidate will be capable of working independently over the entire life-cycle including design, development and maintenance, as well as working effectively with other team members in both a collaborative and mentoring role.
- Experience working with ESRI ArcGIS based applications is beneficial but not required.
SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Integration Services
Windows Server 2003, 2008
The Shaw Group is one of the world's largest power plant engineering and construction contractors, as well as a top environmental services...