To support the Company’s database applications and business reporting needs. This position focuses on the complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) from business requirements gathering through design/development, testing, documentation, and on-going management of business agile and scalable database/querying/reporting solutions. Developer will manage a multi-database environment. The candidate will need to be experienced with multi-tier application architecture with web front-end, potential middleware, backend databases, and reporting.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) with minimum 5 years’ related experience; or Associate degree (A.A.) with minimum 7 years’ related experience.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, demonstrated in the ability to gather and summarize use requirements, and propose and design technical solutions to user requirements.
- Expert level Excel, Visual Basics, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Databases and MS Access or similar systems a must.
- Demonstrated ability to develop web (HTML) solutions, with particular focus on user interface.
- Candidate needs to understand business objectives and metrics.
- Extract and analyze large sets of data.
- Design efficient and robust reporting solutions.
- Possess very strong and fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively project manage both internal staff and external vendors.