The Database Application Developer is responsible for creating high-performance, data-driven business applications that are delivered via the web.
He or she is also responsible for the design, coding, data and maintenance of complex daabase procedures that support web-based applications critical to the sustainability of the enterprise.
- Minimum 5 years experience in relational database technology with emphasis on Oracle and particularly PL/SQL.
- Ability to create all types of database objects such as tables, indexes, procedures and triggers to support development of web-based applications.
- Thorough understanding of database/query tuning concepts.
- Understanding and use of advanced database concepts such as partitioning, parallel operation and analytic queries.
- Experience with other databases such as MySQL and Teradata a plus.
- Experience “nosql” databases such as MongoDB a plus.
- Ability to read technical documentation (API docs, Language references, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently, effectively, and efficiently.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage to deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Effectively employs many different database design techniques.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
- Creates well designed, reusable objects.
- Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
Must have unrestricted ability to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Oracle Certification a big plus.
No phone calls please.
iTradeNetwork, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Resumes should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
So that you may receive equal opportunity to apply for and be fully considered by all jobs, iTradeNetwork, Inc. offers the following alternate methods for forwarding your resume are available:
Via Fax: 925.660.1101 or via US postal: 4155 Hopyard Road Suite 100, Pleasanton, California 94588.
iTradeNetwork, Inc, is the leading global provider of on-demand supply chain management and intelligence solutions to the food industry....