Strong analytical skills including data analysis experience
• Organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Strong understanding and application of RDBMS concepts
• Oracle RDBMS experience
• Experience with a database modeling tool (Oracle Designer or Erwin preferred)
• Experience with ABD and the software development process
• Experience with OLS, Oracle Spatial, replication and/or Oracle 11i Business Suite applications
• Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to develop stored procedures and/or triggers
• Knowledge of data security, data access, data integrity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that will be used to interact with a distributed project team.
Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
Specific Job Description
5-7 years of database design,data analysis and database maintenance experience.
Provide database architecture and engineering support to a dynamic program. Maintains models, documents and guides the logical and physical data design/maintenance in operational environment. Successful candidate must be able to conceptualize, define and develop complex data architecture solutions. Work with system engineers and software developers to identify and implement operational data base requirements and proposed enhancements to relational data schemas. Candidate will also be required to support and apply enterprise level data standardization policies. Candidate will be required to coordinate across organizations to support data engineering efforts.
Successful candidate must be able to work as a member of a team as well as independently. Ability to meet deadlines is critical. Periodic "On Call" support may be required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Standard Job Description
Designs, develops, builds, analyzes, evaluates and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management. Uses data mapping, data mining and data transformational analysis tools to design and develop databases. Determines data storage and optimum storage requirements. Prepares system requirements, source analysis and process analyses and design throughout the database implementation.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0160 IS&GS-NATIONAL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...