Canvas InfoTech, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Database Engineer based in Fremont, California.
Position requires 50% national travel.
- Responsibilities include: validate existing databases using scripts to maintain data consistency and rectify it when abnormal data activity is reported.
- Configure new databases and existing database systems for better performance and data security. Implement Data Encryption for sensitive data to maintain data integrity.
- Work closely with developers on Database Design model.
- Implement coding standards and maintain different versions of Data repository for archiving purpose.
- Assign users access levels for each database user based on the user's role and responsibilities. Extend data storage disk size and install Databases for performance testing.
- Conduct Database Backing Up and SQL Server Restoring. Estimate system specification and resources for database development and maintenance.
- Collect data from different data sources by using ETL task for Data Transformation and Loading.
- Utilize experience with CSQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Services, MSSQL Integration Services, Crystal Reports, Oracle, MS.Net and Visual Basic.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation. Position also requires experience must have included SQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Services, MSSQL Integration Services, Crystal Reports, Oracle, MS.Net and Visual Basic.
Send your resume to:
Canvas InfoTech, Inc.
39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2800
Fremont, CA 94538