At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Database Engineer in Washington, D.C.
• Delivers data management services, implements improved reports management support, deploys SharePoint solutions, analyzes existing systems and processes, and develops/implements system solutions.
• B.S. Degree in a Technical Field, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
• 1-6 years of applicable experience.
• Strong communication skills a must.
• Experience developing software solutions using Oracle 11g and/or Sybase and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
• Ability to build and maintain data models, both logical and physical, using software tools (ER-Studio Data Modeler, Erwin, etc.).
• Experience using ETL tools.
• Experience using the SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio.
• Experience with database and data warehouse structures, design, development and implementation.
• Experience in conducting data analysis, data warehousing and data mining activities to improve data quality, reduce data duplication, and formalize accountability for data to improve business and IT productivity.
• MS SQL certification is desired.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2013-0046
Concurrent Technologies - 12 months ago