G2 USA is looking for a highly competent Database Marketing Analyst (Manager) to work on site in San Jose, for a highly recognized client who is a global leader in digital marketing and media solutions.
This position is at the manager level and primarily operational with consultative elements. Key success factors for this position rely on timely and accurate deliverability of reporting, extracts, and tools. Additionally, excellent technical and communication skills are required. While focused on North America, the work does span worldwide.
The position is comprised of the following elements:
Database & Direct Marketing Knowledge (consumer and b2b applications)
- Knowledgeable in database marketing practices
- Knowledgeable in direct marketing policies in (i.e.: audience selection; privacy & permissions; contact management; campaign planning; etc.)
- Ability to deliver reporting & extract requests with multiple criteria and complex segmentation
- Develop, deploy & support tool sets and process to facilitate the overall data request process
- Consult regularly with (client) Program & Department Managers to make recommendations & produce desired results when setting up programs.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with clients, partners and internal team members to meet or exceed client demands.
- Excellent work ethic
- Accurate and timely delivery of requested work
- Must be subject matter expert in the successful operations of direct marketing programs leveraging customer data.
- Intermediate to Advanced use in SQL (stored procedures, optimization, etc.) Business Objects, Microstrategy and Tableau.
- PHP, Java, ColdFusion, Flex development skills
The Candidate must have the ability to serve as a bridge between a client’s business needs, and the related design and development processes needed to achieve these goals. Must have the ability to discuss technical projects in “layman” terms and communicate business impact of technical projects to client.
To apply directly, please click on the following link:
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard