Database Marketing Analyst II
Creates, maintains and analyzes marketing database resources used in the development of marketing programs. Develops and designs market database analysis programs to meet needs of users. Consults with decision makers to identify and define business issues requiring marketing database analysis. Translates needs into actual analysis plans and/or experimental designs. Reports analytical results and recommendations in written, verbal and presentation form. Identifies and evaluates potential data sources.
- Responsible for development of advanced solutions in various areas and projects.
- Provide data research, data analysis, architecture, design, user support, and build out of data centric solutions to enhance business data warehouses, business intelligence platforms, and CRM systems in support of Marketing and other organizations (i.e. Sales, Finance, Product Development, Network).
- Additional responsibilities include customer analytics, special program support (i.e. fulfillment), and CRM system administration.
- Provides Marketing Data Warehouses and Reporting Systems that are leveraged for strategic insights.
- Designs and implements data and reporting content to ensure relevancy to the current business environment.
- Serve as database developer / analyst within the Database Marketing Team and subject matter expert on various components of the CRM warehouse (i.e. Ports, Products and Features, International Calling Data).
- Candidate must meet government contract criteria to be vetted for Contract Security Group (CSG) levels 2 and 3. In order to meet the criteria for CSG 2, the candidate must be a US citizen or US national status
- Proficient in several of the following: Relational Databases (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server), SQL Programming, UNIX Programming, SAS Programming, Mainframe Programming, File encryption and transmission methods, Business Objects/Microstrategy Business Intelligence Tools, Siebel CRM Tool, MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years database structure development experience
- Two years data mining experience
- Two years experience with SAS, SPSS and other statistical software languages and applications
- Two years experience with regression, decision trees, multivariate analysis, KDD, etc.
- Knowledge of Sprint operational systems and data (Ensemble, RISE, BMW, Siebel, SView, iCare)
- Telecom Business Knowledge
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
VARESQ - Reston, VA Corporate (NXL)
12000 Sunrise Valley Dr
Sprint - 20 months ago
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...