GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Apply analytical and technical skills to enhance the operations of Marketing, Slots and Finance. Analyze and develop database marketing programs and prepare postformas of casino marketing promotions through the use of MS SQL. Develop reports to maximize revenue on the casino floor and assist finance team with financial reporting.
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
TYPICAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting. Requires the use of office equipment, i.e., computer, calculator, player tracking systems, fax, copier and telephone. Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols. Require keen observation and manual dexterity.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office environment. Extensive contact with supervisors, co-workers, and other departmental personnel.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTION: (includes but is not limited to the following):
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Understand/Create MS SQL Queries to extract data and develop business intelligence. Excellent communication skills. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, and other department personnel and customers. Ability to perform intermediate math. Good organizations skills. Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, policies and procedures.
- Analyze campaign results and historic data to provide assessment of campaign effectiveness and utilize insight gained to influence future campaign strategies
- Use customer database and other sources of data to report, monitor and analyze critical marketing metrics across the
- Work with Casino Marketing group to identify key performance indicators
- Assist with the transition of ad hoc reporting generated by this Position into standard reports in MOS as appropriate
- Work with Slot Staff to develop key reports to maximize revenue
- Assist financial team with property financial reporting.
- Build intelligent reports using MS SQL
Herbst Gaming Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job