The Database Marketing Analyst is responsible for data hygiene, data integrity, developing and tracking new marketing tests to statistically significant confidence intervals, tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and understanding business drivers of variances between KPI results and plan, inbound and outbound calling propensity models, tracking of direct marketing spend, assisting in market segmentation efforts, and working with product development to understand the economics of new product ideas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for data hygiene of the direct marketing database;
· Works with vendors to oversee list purchases, verify net new prospect quantities, and to sign off on de-duping procedures;
· Partners with Organic Sales to ensure data integrity; ensures that CRM system is used correctly and consistently;
· Works with Direct Marketing team to develop new tests (new offers, new creatives, new prospect lists, new promotions, etc.) and to develop statistically significant confidence intervals around all testing;
· Monitors all tests and communicates test results to the organization;
· Coordinates with the Direct Marketing team on the creation of campaigns;
· Works closely with the AFD Business Analyst and AFD Budget Analyst to track Organic Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Renewals KPIs;
· Conducts deep dive analyses into KPI variances to understand business drivers and communicates results of analytics with business leaders;
· Responsible for tracking Renewals team metrics, including customer retention;
o Works with Marketing and Renewal Sales to develop and test new ideas;
· Develops and maintains inbound and outbound propensity models to ensure the best use of sales and marketing resources;
· Tracks marketing costs on behalf of the marketing department and ensures that costs match accounting records;
· Develops and maintains methodologies to expense marketing costs consistent with usage; coordinates with accounting to ensure marketing expenses are accurately reflected;
· Assists in the ongoing development of market segmentation; provides analytical support for market sizing and segmenting;
· Creates and maintains economic analysis tool for development of new products;
· Works with the new product development team to understand economic implications of new product ideas;
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires a bachelors degree, master preferred from an accredited university or college in Finance, Math, or related major and a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Develop and exercise professional communication skills, including presentation, voice, and other forms of electronic media. Must be able to collaborate and influence partners, senior management, and peers. Above average ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, sales agreements, memos, letters, and process and procedure documentation.
Ability to calculate statistical formulas.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge required. Ability to generate complex queries in Transact-SQL server 2000 is a requirement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is low to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Capital Access Network, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Through the years, CAN has actively supported the development of alternatives to traditional financial products. Through our subsidiaries,...