Database Marketing Analyst
The Database Marketing Analyst will manage data feeds, perform data analysis to understand customer behavior, and assess effectiveness of marketing activities through a variety of channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Identifying opportunities by analyzing customer trends to enhance and create new marketing programs. Develop predictive models to maximize marketing performance.
- Working with members of the department to develop customer communications strategies and implement various direct mail and email campaigns.
- Analyzing and tracking responses, preferences, transactions and behaviors to a variety of promotional programs.
- Designing, testing and validating processes and project analysis to make recommendations for customers, products and channel utilization.
- Work with marketing and web team and merchants to understand business challenges and develop innovative data based strategies.
- Define and maintain standards, processes and trends to maximize full capability of database applications. Automate procedures.
- Maintain and issue monthly database reports.
- Create and manage data feeds that support the majority of direct and email programs.
- Create and provide segmentation lists for web, store and media communications strategies.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting for marketing and web team Other duties or projects as assigned.
- College degree.
- Three to five years experience in database marketing with experience performing queries for segmentation, retention, prospecting and cross-selling.
- Needs a thorough understanding of direct and email marketing processes, and experience with developing SQL queries to be used for analysis and report writing.
- Solid project management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated presentation skills and an outstanding ability to analyze, interpret and communicate findings to internal business partners.
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate over 450 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Destination XL stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DXLG.” We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. Read below to learn more about our exciting career opportunity!
- Previous experience with SAS and Microsoft SQL is essential, NSB/Epicor applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Superb attention to detail is required.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Ability to use computer keyboard, monitor and other office equipment.
Casual Male Retail Group Inc. - 13 months ago