The Marketing Data Base Analyst is responsible for the successful established research methodology and designing format for data gathering. Ensures the integrity of the Maryland Live player tracking database.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather all data in reference to slot play for conventions, bus groups, golf groups, charters, air junkets and other special events as needed.
- Responsible to ensure guests have an enjoyable gaming experience by designing and maintaining an accurate slot player tracking system. Ensures integrity of comping system.
- List group information in data tracking system for reports, final analysis, production report, run report and group manifest report.
- Coordinates with the Director regarding department budget and other financial data.
- Review analyst activities with Director, Database Marketing.
- Develops strong accountable working relationship with casino hosts, player club team to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of slot player’s earned points.
- Other duties as assigned.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in data base marketing and data analysis
- A 4-year degree in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Commission for the position.