Database Marketing Coordinator
Full Time - We are currently seeking a Database Marketing Coordinator to join our Woodbury, Minnesota team of professionals. This individual will perform a variety of tasks using specialty software to bill and produce list orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in file reformatting, data hygiene, and merge/purge processing
- Review and quality assurance for database consolidations
- Collect, review and input data into data processing systems; audit output data
- Review completed orders for accuracy and create control records to process completed orders
- Provide accurate and timely record counts and orders
- Identify and solve production related errors
- Maintain and revise procedural lists, control records and coding schemes to process source data
- Deliver data files electronically to end-users; create layout to support data files
Essential Skills and Experience
- College Degree preferred with a background in Marketing, Computer Science, Math or MIS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet applications. FirstLogic a plus!
- A basic understanding of data file processing tasks such as maintaining a checklist and keeping an audit log of record counts before and after processing
- Understanding the goals of a given process and creating tests to make sure those goals are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and tasks with clients and internal staff
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately, checking work as it is completed
If you are one of the best and brightest in your field and youre looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ALC - 20 months ago