NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. A Fortune 500 company, NRG is a pioneer in developing cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers: whether as one of the largest solar power developers in the country, or by building the first privately funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure or by giving customers the latest smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. Our power generating facilities can support over 20 million homes and our retail electricity providers—Reliant, Green Mountain Energy Company and Energy Plus—serve more than two million customers. More information is available at www.nrgenergy.com or Like Us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter .
This position is responsible for the development and creation of marketing campaign populations for Reliant Energy’s direct marketing initiatives to residential and small business customers and prospects. Working closely with Marketing, the position is responsible for understanding the marketing requirements, developing and extracting the target population, and formatting the information for campaign execution.
E ssential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Develop campaign populations for targeted marketing campaigns for multiple marketing channels.
- Collaborate with Segment Marketing to understand and document campaign list requirements as defined by Segment Marketing.
- Coordinate with Channel Marketing to ensure delivery and issue resolution of any campaign population issues during delivery and execution.
- Provide campaign population insights and report on progress in regularly scheduled marketing campaign meetings.
- Interact and coordinate with Marketing Analytics.
- Supervise other campaign analysts.
- Serve as key contact point to segment marketing and channel marketing.
- Set coding and development standards for the group.
- Serve as overall quality assurance lead for campaign development work.
- Collaborate with segment marketing to provide additional marketing insights based on campaign marketing list work.
- Schedule resource assignments to campaigns and handle overall project management guidance for multiple campaign development initiatives.
- Train and familiarize new campaign operations analysts.
NRG Energy - 19 months ago