Under the supervision of a Sr. Database Programmer and the Manager, Database Programming, the Database Programmer is responsible for producing standard and custom reports for use by the Clinical Data Managers in their data review and cleaning efforts, developing transfer specifications with vendors for external data sources, performing Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) conversion programming and Quality Control (QC) and handling all other ad-hoc data requests by project team members for assigned studies.
- Extract clinical data from the clinical data management system and produce standard and custom reports, primarily in SAS.
- Program reports and listings as requested by project team members for ongoing studies.
- Develop transfer specifications with vendors for external data sources.
- Perform consistency checks on data transferred between Incyte and external parties to ensure completeness and accuracy of data contained transfers.
- Perform programming to convert raw, clinical trial data to Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) on programming work performed by fellow Database Programmers
- Programming edit checks in Inform System (EDC)
- Creating Define.xml and Define.pdf using in-house tools
- Develop Global Edit checks using SAS Macros
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree OR certification
- Minimum of 5 years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years as database programmer
- Experience in SDTM conversion is required
- Development of SAS Macros is required
- Experience with Define.xml and Define.pdf is preferred
- Edit check programming in Inform EDC is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Incyte Corporation (Incyte) is a drug discovery and development company focused on developing small molecule drugs to treat serious unmet...