Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
We are seeking a Database Reporting Analyst to assist our Finance Department in revenue reporting and data management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Scope, design and deploy reports across multiple databases and create/maintain the associated infrastructures and delivery systems to facilitate timely and accurate revenue reporting for the company’s internal and external reporting of revenue and related elements.
- Serve as the department’s main liaison with other technical and operational groups in the company (engineering, business intelligence, game studio teams).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL using one or more common DBMS’s; mySQL a plus.
- Knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools, especially Spotfire.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Reasonable functional knowledge of common business processes; some exposure to revenue recognition concepts and generally accepted accounting principles a plus.
- Good knowledge of end user tools (e.g., MS Access, Query, & Excel).
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with limited structure and constantly evolving requirements.
To send us your information, click 'Apply' below.
Kabam - 2 years ago
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...