Highly regarded by its clients, Ryan Partnership-Data Management Group provides database and mailing list services for some the nation’s largest and most well-known retail and catalog brands. Due to our success-driven growth, Ryan Partnership is seeking to hire for a new Database Analyst.
The successful candidate for the position of Database Analyst will be experienced in writing complex queries using multiple joins and aggregation functions, preferably in an Oracle environment. The Database SQL Analyst will create robust marketing analysis reports using SQL and deploy these reports via a web-based managed reporting interface. The Database SQL Analyst will also perform data extraction/transformation/load responsibilities utilizing a business intelligence platform for additional analytic client support.
- Needs analysis and requirements gathering through interaction with external and internal resources.
- Translating reporting requirements into accurate reports and detailed documentation.
- Report creation, maintenance and execution utilizing SQL, Excel, proprietary and third party reporting tools.
- Extensive data auditing and data troubleshooting.
- Documentation of report criteria and metrics.
- Data exploration, profiling, and modeling as a means to plan and QC report development.
- Perform other activities to support the Oracle database environment including data loads, refreshes, and data extraction.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge required.
- Understanding of relational database concepts required.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to solve problems proactively and independently is required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and extensive knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and associated concepts (OLAP, ETL, Dimensions, facts etc.) preferred.
- Experience with ETL tools preferred.
- Experience with any Business Intelligence Tools (Brio, Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Crystal Reports etc.) preferred.
- Experience in direct marketing helpful.
- Other helpful skills/knowledge include Linux/UNIX operating systems, python or other programming languages.
Ryan Partnership, a division of Epsilon, has driven billions of dollars in revenue for our clients over the past 29 years because we’re relentlessly focused on results. In short, we drive transactions. Our 650+ person company delivers comprehensive multichannel programs with expertise that include direct, digital, data, and retail marketing. We define and support brand propositions and then put them into action with effective customer relationship marketing for clients like AT&T, Dell, eBay, Office Depot, J Jill, Unilever, GSK, The Home Depot, and American Express. Recently purchased by Epsilon, Ryan Partnership is now able to offer our client’s even stronger data and analytics capabilities.
Check us out at www.ryanpartnership.com .
About Alliance Data:
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Ryan Partnership, a division of Epsilon, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Ryan Partnership is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
Ryan Partnership offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Ryan Partnership - 10 months ago