Hope you are doing well!!!
I have position for you ,If you are interested please revert me with your updated resume ASAP
Position: - Database Security Consultant
Duration: - 6 + months
Location: - Boston , MA
Database Security Consultant
8-10 yrs. of experience in IT infrastructure and security solution design, Database administration/security and related projects.
a)Good knowledge in Database security tools Guardium, Imperva, Voltage or Application sec 4.
b)Knowledge in CIS benchmarks
c) Through understanding of Risk and compliance
d) Working experience with IBMs Infosphere Guardium based data security product and solutions
e) Experience in Guardium CAS module and Guardium Entitlement and Discover module.
f) Experience in Guardium appliances S-Tap, S-Gate.
a) Good written and oral communication skills
b) Good documentation and presentation skills
Roles and Responsibility
Thanks & Regards ,
- Installation, Configuration and upgrades of Gaurdium based data security products and solutions.
- Optimizing Guardium's performance including security policies and reports.
- Perform routine database activity monitoring tasks and troubleshooting issues.
- Respond to security alerts and incidents and conduct review of suspect areas.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Guardiums database security solutions and operations
- Liaising with IBM Support, on behalf of the customer for product related issues.
Cavalier IT, Inc.
E-mail: [click on "Apply Online" button]
Desk US: +ext 195
Fax : +
News & Record - 19 months ago
CavalierIT is one of the fastest growing companies in Information Technology services, offering solutions in cutting edge technologies on...